Think back to a time when you were happiest in your life. If you could remember it vividly enough you were probably at your healthiest as well.
You probably felt light and energetic and ready to take on the world. Now think of how your stomach issues could be holding you back to reach this level of happiness again. We want to get you back to feeling your best so that you can take on anything. Is your stomach holding you back?
One of the worst nagging and uncomfortable pains that you could deal with is stomach irregularity, bloating, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
Not only do you feel uncomfortable but you become self-conscious about your looks and you feel lethargic and horrible. Many of us have felt this way before and become overwhelmed about what to do.
Some people become so consumed by their stomach issues over the long-term that they don't even notice how much better they could be feeling. There is so much you can do to improve your gut health and start shaping a healthier stomach.
1. Turmeric: Turmeric is an amazing golden herb that is the top standard of digestive regularity and high inflammatory response. This herb has been used for hundreds of years in conjunction with gut health. This is best consumed through powder and makes for a great rub for a chicken dish.
2.Lemon Balm: Lemon Balm has always been associated with promoting strong digestion relief and having a calming effect. It usually consumed through liquid extract.
3. Cumin: Cumin is densely fortified with vitamins and antioxidants and is an abundant source of fiber for digestive regularity.
4. Ginger: Ginger is often combined with Turmeric in Supplement formulas. Ginger has proven to promote calmness and has a strong inflammatory response. It will help to deal with the bloating and gas.
5. Camomile: Camomile is best known for being consumed in tea form for its pleasant taste and natural aroma. It has long been associated with helping to soothe an upset stomach and promote healthy digestion.
6. Chia Seeds: Chia Seeds are dense in fiber and can help you to feel more full after eating them. They also work to absorb water and help improve your digestion.
7. Aloe Leaf: Aloe Leaf has shown a lot of success as being a real healing herb for your stomach. It can properly coat your stomach and soothe a bloated belly. Mostly it is consumed out of bottles that contain distilled liquid from Aloe Vera Leaves.
8. Senna Leaf: Senna leaf is a strong herb consumed to improve symptoms of constipation and provide extra help to those who are struggling with bowel movements.
9. Dandelion: Dandelion leaves are high in fiber, which helps your body shed waste. These greens also contain vitamins C and B6, thiamin, riboflavin, calcium, iron.
1. “20 Natural Herbs to Aid Digestion.” Natural Society, 27 June 2014, naturalsociety.com/20-natural-herbs-aid-digestion/.
2. Arlene Semeco MS. “7 Health Benefits of Psyllium.” Medical News Today, MediLexicon International, 31 July 2017, www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318707.php.
3. The American Journal of Gastroenterology., U.S. National Library of Medicine, Feb. 1999, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10022641.
4. Journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity., U.S. National Library of Medicine, May 1995, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7647826.
Comments will be approved before showing up.