The Keto Diet is quickly becoming the most recognized diet for weight loss by nutritionists and physicians. This popular regiment has been backed by various clinical studies and scientific evidence proving its ability to help people shed excess stored fat and exceed their weight loss goals.
Why is the Keto Diet Lifestyle so much more effective than traditional weight loss programs? Why has it been touted as "The Best Weight-Loss Regiment of 2018."
The Keto Lifestyle does much more than just help you lose weight. Other diets may appear effective, but aren't nearly as beneficial for your overall health.
The typical traditional diet involves consuming less calories, less fat and smaller portions which may help you lose weight. However, your body and mind will be rendered malnourished and unfortified. In the long run your health your energy will be depleted.
The Keto Diet aims to improve all facets of your health and performance. These benefits include, long-term energy and metabolism support, mental focus, weight loss and a robust immune system. Below is our complete list of 25 Keto Superfoods to help you choose from when picking your meals.
1. Avocados: Avocados are low calorie and are high in unsaturated, healthy fats. This fruit is a great brain boosting and fat burning superfood.
2. Nut Butters: The best include almond, cashew, sunflower and peanut butter. They are densely packed with protein, fat and fiber that are perfect for digestion, brain food and weight loss.
3. Whole Eggs: Eggs are a highly rich source for protein and vitamins and antioxidants. Eggs in the morning will help you feel full and satisfied with energy for the rest of the day.
4. Salmon: Salmon is a fatty fish with high concentrations of Omega 3 that helps stimulate the metabolism and facilitate weight loss.
5. Mackerel: Includes strong polyunsaturated fats that can help reduce cholesterol and stubborn stored belly fat.
6. Shellfish: Chitosan, a type of fiber that is present in shellfish can stimulate weight loss and cholesterol.
7. Coconut Oil: The dense concentration of fatty acids in coconut oil can vastly improve your energy levels and help spike your metabolism.
8. MCT Oil: MCT Oil helps produce ketones in your body that can burn fat, suppress hunger and help you feel satiated for longer.
9. Olive Oil: Cooking with olive oil or adding it to your meat or vegetables can help your body's digestion and nutrient absorption. It's great for your skin, immune system and metabolism.
10. Grass-Fed Beef: Grass-Fed Beef that is made from the leanest sources of beef provide a great source of protein that will help you feel satisfied.
11. Organic Chicken: Poultry like chicken provide extra lean meat that is a great way to boost your energy levels.
12. Organic Turkey: Just like chicken, turkey provides lean white mean that has a high concentration of protein.
13. Cayenne Pepper: Cayenne Pepper can help stimulate your metabolism and put your body into a fat-burning ketogenic state.
14. Cinnamon: Cinnamon can help regulate sugar levels which is great for preventing obesity and suppressing excessive cravings.
15. Asparagus: Asparagus is very low-calorie and high in soluble fiber which helps promote digestive regularity and weight management.
16. Broccoli: This is a highly powered cruciferous vegatables with lots of Vitamins. Broccoli is enriched with Vitamin K, vitamin C, chromium and folate. It is a very good source of dietary fiber, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese, potassium and copper. The phytochemicals in Broccoli work to amp up your immune ability and make you feel energized.
17. Kale: Kale has more beta-carotene than carrots do. Carrots are most commonly known for having a high concentration of beta-carotene. This is pretty telling about kale's high ranking as a dynamic superfood.
18. Cauliflower: Cauliflower is high in fiber and can help reduce your belly bloating. This will help you lean out easier with less bloating.
19. Brazil Nuts: Brazil nuts are rich in selenium zinc, protein, magnesium and thiamine. Selenium compounds and zinc are notorious for improving your body's immune response and improves metabolism
20. Chia Seeds: Two tablespoons of chia seeds have almost 10 grams of fiber. That's around 40 percent of the recommended daily intake. They are also densely rich in omega-3 Acids.
21. Flax Seeds: Flax seeds can help rev your metabolism, reduce inflammation, and suppress your appetite.
22. Grapefruit: Grapefruit is a high fiber fruit that has a strong concentration of vitamins and antioxidants.
23. Berries: Berries are another superfood that are concentrated with a lot of valuable properties. They are stocked with flavonids including catechins, anthocyanin, ellagic acid and quercetin. The most densely nutritious are blueberries and backberries.
24. Kiwi: This is a naturally sweet fruit that is low calories and can help suppress your sugar cravings.
25. Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and other flavonoids that are amazing for your skin, energy production, metabolism and immune system.
Comments will be approved before showing up.