There are many reasons that Black Cumin Seed Oil has drawn a lot of attention from nutritionists as a natural immune-boosting powerhouse.
The extracted oil from this seed is densely fortified with vitamins and minerals that play a vital role in many essential body functions.
Black Seed Oil is predominantly rich in healthy omega fatty acids which is an essential component of the widely recommended and popular Mediterranean Diet.
What is Black Cumin Seed Oil?
Black Cumin Seeds come from a plant called Nigella Sativa that is native to Southwest Asia. The seeds are made up of compounds such as crystalline nigellone and thymoquinone and are rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, calcium, folate, iron, zinc and copper. 
History of Black Cumin Seed Oil:
Black Cumin has been utilized as a powerful natural remedy for over 3,000 years dating back to Egyptian times. Cleopatra reportedly used it every day to help maintain the complexion and beauty of her hair and skin. Hippocrates was said to have taken Black Cumin to regulate his digestive health. 
5 Reasons to Take Black Cumin Seed Oil Daily:
1. Improves Digestion: Black seeds have been proven to decrease bloating, gas and stomach cramps. It’s been shown to have antispasmodic effects on the smooth muscle of the intestine.
2. Weight Management Aid: A study published in June of 2013 in the Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders, concluded that black cumin oil was among the most effective natural remedies aiding in weight control. It’s an excellent anti-inflammatory agent that can help curb appetite and improve glucose levels and absorption, which can help manage excess weight.
3. Provides Skin Nourishment: Black Cumin Seed Oil has been linked to melanin production and skin hydration. It also works within to promote skin elasticity. Our Top Rated Skincare Formula provides powerful skin effects when taken with a black cumin regiment.
4. Shows Strong Immune Response: As black cumin oil contains powerful antioxidants as well as beneficial B vitamins and acids, it helps to support the immune system. Black Cumin acts differently than most immune supporters by increasing immune function without encouraging an immune reaction against healthy tissue in the body. 
5. Natural Blood Sugar Regulator: Black cumin seeds decrease high blood glucose levels by increasing insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake by the cells. Cumin seeds also block the formation of Advanced Glycation End products which have been known to have a negative impact on levels. The presence of thymoquinone is the key factor in cumin’s glucose-lowering effect. 
After a long time of carefully preparing and assembling the richest ingredients, Sunergetic is now offering the most premium Black Cumin Seed Oil Supplement on the market.
Why Choose Sunergetic's Black Cumin Seed Oil?
.Our Non-GMO and 100% cold pressed Black Cumin Softgels give you all of the amazing benefits of pure seed oil without the terrible taste.
.Unlike many formulas, ours includes pure Nigella Sativa Oil, Thymoquinone and Omegas for strong antioxidant power. It has shown to help support immune system, healthy inflammatory response, digestive and cardiovascular health.
.MADE IN USA: Our Black Seed Supplement is manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). We are committed to maintaining the highest quality natural Black Cumin Seed Oil Softgels on the market.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are so sure that you will love our natural black cumin seed extract formula that we protect all orders with a no questions asked full money back guarantee. We stand behind our black seed oil pills with full confidence.
1. Nelson, Jennifer. "What Is Black Cumin Seed Oil Good For?" MNN - Mother Nature Network. Mother Nature Network, 05 June 2017. Web. 30 July 2017.
2. "BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL: YOUR ULTIMATE LIFE ELIXIR." Activation Products. N.p., 12 July 2017. Web. 01 Aug. 2017.
3. "9 Reasons To Have A Teaspoon Of Black Cumin Seed Oil Every Day." Natural Living Ideas. N.p., 28 June 2017. Web. 30 July 2017.
4. Marks, Michelle. "Black Cumin Lowers High Blood Glucose Levels." Natural Health 365. N.p., 24 Dec. 2013. Web. 01 Aug. 2017.
James Scarmozzino founded Sunergetic in 2011 after being diagnosed with pre-cancerous skin cells. Shocked that he could be diagnosed with a potentially life threatening disease a young age, he began looking into natural remedies and solutions to help heal faster and protect against further deteriorating health.
His mission was simple: To utilize the most current scientific information available to create powerful natural supplements that promote healing, longevity and vitality.
Sunergetic’s stands by this mission today by harnessing the healing power of nature to create premium natural supplements.
We believe the best nutrients come from natural and whole foods, but even the most health conscious among us are not able to get everything they need from diet and lifestyle changes alone.
In today’s fast paced world and conflicting messages, maintaining a healthy lifestyle has become complicated and hard. Sunergetic supplements provide the missing nutritional support you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle and accomplish your goals.
In his free time, he writes nutrition articles on the Sunergetic Blog based off the latest research and clinical trials.
We welcome you to join the exclusive Sunergetic Healthy Life Community on Facebook where we are dedicated to providing the latest nutritional advice on foods, herbs, diets and supporting each other achieve our health goals.
Comments will be approved before showing up.