Below are our top 10 superfoods for strong brain functioning and aging:
1. Walnuts: A 2012 Journal of Alzheimer's Disease report found that eating walnuts as part of a Mediterranean Diet was associated with better memory and brain function. The antioxidants in walnuts may help counteract age-related cognitive decline. 
2. Salmon: Your brain is made up of roughly 60% fatty acids. That's why it is no surprise that healthy fat foods have made it onto this list. Salmon is one of the best sources for lean protein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Fatty acids can help protect neurons and support cerebral function. It also a strong inflammation fighting food. 
3.Tomatoes: Tomatoes are potent fruits with many antioxidants that support healthy brain functioning. They are enriched particularly with two powerful antioxidants known as lycopene and beta-carotene. These carotenoids have been shown to effectively fight free radicals and work to control inflammation.
A good tip in consuming tomatoes is to add a little olive oil to them to enhance their flavoring and increase absorption. 
4. Broccoli: Broccoli is one of the more commonly touted vegetables for nutrition. It is stocked with nutritional properties that have a brain boosting impact.
It is a great source of Vitamin K which has shown to support cognitive functioning and brain power. Broccoli is also enriched with compounds called glucosinolates which support your central nervous system. Broccoli is a strong vegetable that is a great addition to any plate. 
5. Beets: Beets have been known to help with circulation, improving blood flow to the brain to allow for sharper cognition. They also have nutrients that have been shown to fight inflammation.
6. Grass-Fed Beef: There's good news, it may in fact be okay to enjoy a good burger with high quality grass-fed beef.
A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that healthy iron levels leads to improved mental performance. Iron helps transport oxygen throughout the body and to the brain. 
7. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is widely known for being used as a taste enhancer. However, cinnamon actually has many amazing nutritious properties that many people don't know about.
There has been much evidence supporting the link between cinnamon consumption and healthy brain aging. Your body metabolizes cinnamon into sodium benzoate. A recent report in the Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology by researchers from Rush University Medical School in Chicago found that sodium benzoate has many important positive effects upon brain and neurological functioning. 
8. Avocados: As we mentioned before, your brain is made up roughly 60% fatty acids. Foods containing healthy fats provide perfect nutrition for your brain. Avocados are a prime example of a healthy fat super-food. Monounsaturated fats contribute to healthy blood flow and have also been notorious for helping to regulate blood pressure. Interested in a nutritious diet made up of healthy fat? We suggest the Mediterranean Diet.
9. Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains a lot of powerful antioxidants and natural stimulants which can enhance focus and concentration, stimulate the production of endorphins and boost your mood. Dark chocolate does require moderation though. Too much of it can lead to unhealthy sugar spikes. 
10. Pterostilbene: Pterostilbene is really a secret weapon when it comes to powerful antioxidant support and brain health. Pterostilbene is a naturally occurring antioxidant found in blueberries and some grape varieties.
Pterostilbene is a polyphenolic compound that is structurally related to resveratrol, however, it possesses superior absorption ability.
Reasons to take a Pterostilbene Supplement:
-Supports healthy blood flow and circulation
- Shown to supports heart health
- Helps support memory health
- Helps support a healthy immune system.
- Supports longevity and healthy aging
Sunergetic is excited to introduce its highly potent Premium Pterostilbene Supplement.
Sunergetic's Pterostilbene Supplement has been carefully crafted for potency with an enriched formula.
Our natural Pterostilbene (from pTeroPure®) uses the most bioavailable form of Pterostilbene clinically shown to help support heart, cardiovascular health, memory and healthy aging.
Don’t fall for ineffective Pterostilbene that has not been clinically studied, only pTeroPure® has studies supporting it’s health benefits.
Studies show that taking 100mg per day of Pterostilbene (from pTeroPure®) has potent health benefits.
Most formulas include a very low dosage of Pterostilbene but we use 100mg per capsule of pure Pterostilbene, making our formula one of the strongest available.
Made in the USA:
All of our supplements are manufactured in the United States in an FDA registered facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). We believe in pure ingredient sourcing and high quality control standards.
James Scarmozzino founded Sunergetic in 2011 after being diagnosed with pre-cancerous skin cells. Shocked that he could be diagnosed with a potentially life threatening disease a young age, he began looking into natural remedies and solutions to help heal faster and protect against further deteriorating health.
His mission was simple: To utilize the most current scientific information available to create powerful natural supplements that promote healing, longevity and vitality.
Sunergetic’s stands by this mission today by harnessing the healing power of nature to create premium natural supplements.
We believe the best nutrients come from natural and whole foods, but even the most health conscious among us are not able to get everything they need from diet and lifestyle changes alone.
In today’s fast paced world and conflicting messages, maintaining a healthy lifestyle has become complicated and hard. Sunergetic supplements provide the missing nutritional support you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle and accomplish your goals.
In his free time, he writes nutrition articles on the Sunergetic Blog based off the latest research and clinical trials.
We welcome you to join the exclusive Sunergetic Healthy Life Community on Facebook where we are dedicated to providing the latest nutritional advice on foods, herbs, diets and supporting each other achieve our health goals.
Comments will be approved before showing up.